MOST of us probably don’t remember our 12th birthday, but it’d change Joe Franklin’s life. The savvy Londoner, now 17, had saved up birthday money and bought a pair of Jessie J’s signature Nike Air Max 90s. He wanted the trainers to impress his friends, but later that day, someone offered to pay him double so he agreed to the deal. Today, Joe turns over between £5,000 and £20,000 in an average week by buying and selling shoes from his exclusive collection, reports BBC Newsbeat. ‘I couldn’t do my business while being in college’ The trainer fan, who still lives with his parents in north-west London, dropped out of college at 16 with just a couple of GCSEs. He told the BBC: “I had so many people getting in contact with me requesting to buy trainers and asking if I could source them trainers, and I couldn’t do it while being in college.”It was too much to deal with.” Joe, who’s dyslexic, says he was never particularly academic but that people at school knew he had an “eye for a deal”. Since he started to buy and sell trainers, the most expensive pair of shoes he’s sold went for an… Read full this story
- How to Make Money Online Selling Text Links on Your Blog
- Bartlesville, Sand Springs schools to reopen this week; 'expectation to fully resolve the issue' is 'unrealistic'
- Troy schools vote includes $56 million in building projects
- North Carolina Teen Pulled Off of School Bus, Left at School Alone for Showing Too Much Shoulder
- Girl Sends Sext, Gets Kicked Out of School. Lacrosse Players Share Sext, Get Off Scot Free
- 27 “Proven and Easy to Start” Online Business Ideas that Make Money
- Cameron apologise? Only a directly-elected Conservative Party chairman could make him do so
- Heat And Bus Concerns As Boston Students Head Back To School
- Students face immediate testing following two-week walkout; will results differ?
- Mass School Shootings Mostly Happening in Small-Town America
‘I left school at 16 and now make £20,000 a week selling trainers’ have 323 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 5, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.