Whether you’ve been using Windows 10 for years or have only recently upgraded, there are plenty of new and old tips, tricks and hidden features to learn that will make using your laptop every day faster and smoother. For example, finding the secret Start menu and saving battery power with a simple trick.Microsoft doesn’t typically publicize its hidden features the way Apple does, which can make it more difficult to know how to get the most out of the machine you use day in and day out.Even learning how to upgrade to Windows 10 for free can be tricky. You’ll want to do this ASAP, by the way, since support for Windows 7 ended in January. So no matter which Microsoft, Dell, HP or other Windows 10 rig you have, these clever tips will help you stay organized and get more done. Plus, here’s everything you need to know about the Windows 10 Nov. 2019 update.CNET NowAll the latest tech news delivered to your inbox. It’s FREE!1. Minimize all windows except the active oneIf your desktop screen has gotten too crowded with open windows, you can quickly minimize them all except the one you are currently working in.Just click the… Read full this story
- 10 Tips To Get Started In Forex
- Using Maps In Business - 10 Tips From The Experts
- 10 Tips And Shortcuts To Make Using Windows Easier
- House Window Replacement Tips
- Best Ways to Help Lose Weight - Tips, Tricks, and Techniques That Get Fast Results!
- Top 11 Beauty Tips and Secrets For a Better Lifestyle
- Energy Saving Window Replacement Tips
- My Top 10 Tips For Staying In Business
- 10 Tips on Estimating Your Business Start Up Costs
- How to Stay Encouraged - 10 Tips to Keep You on Top
Windows 10 tips and tricks: Secret start menu, taking screenshots and more have 283 words, post on www.cnet.com at January 27, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.