Google Chrome is one of the most used widely used web browsers in the world. Though we use Google Chrome every day there are several features of this operating system that we are unaware of or have not explored yet.So here is a list of five tricks that Chrome users need to try now:Instant SearchWhile browsing through web pages or reading online, we often come across certain terms of phrases that we do not know and want to learn more about it. The Instant Search feature allows users to get information about the phrase almost instantaneously. Here’s what you need to do: Select and highlight the words/phrases by dragging your cursor on it. Drag and drop the selected text on the top of the browser window in Google Chrome to the right of the furthest tab.Once you do so, a new tab will open that will show you Google search results for the words you highlighted and wanted to know more about them.Reopen tabsWere you reading a page online on Google Chrome but accidentally closed it midway? Worry not, you can get back to the page without much hassle. All you need to do is press… Read full this story
- Google Chrome now offers live captions for videos and more on your Mac
- Google Chrome Will Block Mixed Content – Are You Ready for It?
- Google Chrome to soon prevent you from unknowingly subscribing to services
- Google Chrome: It's time to ditch the browser
- How to enable the Read Later feature in Google Chrome
- How to set up Google Chrome Tab Groups
- How to Fix and Use Custom Search Keywords in Google Chrome
- How to Reverse Image Search with Google Chrome the Easy Way
- How to Set Google Chrome as Default Browser on iPhone & iPad
- Manage Web Browser Tab Clutter & Save RAM with OneTab for Google Chrome
5 things you didn’t know you could do with Google Chrome have 304 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at February 7, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.