Guinness World Records has been keeping track of the best of just about everything you can think of since 1954. But does it hold any records of its own? Paul Michael Hughes/Guinness World Records Advertisement Since Nov. 30, 1954, Guinness World Records has been compiling verified examples of the fastest, farthest, oldest, youngest, biggest and smallest of just about anything you can think of. But you may be wondering: Has Guinness World Records set any records itself? And the answer is a resounding “kind of!” While the company hasn’t set any records — maybe it considers itself ineligible? — plenty of records have been set using Guinness World Records books. (People will do anything to get in that book, right?) Here are some of our eight of our favorites: Largest collection of Guinness World Records memorabilia and largest collection of annuals: One dedicated U.K. man, Martyn Tovey, has both the largest collection of records memorabilia (2,164 items in September 2014) and the largest collection of records annuals (353 books).Most Guinness World Records books stacked on a shelf in one minute: In April 1999, Charles Morris stacked 123 books on a bookshelf at the Book Expo in Los Angeles.Fastest time to… Read full this story
- Blaze of glory for daredevil Antony Britton as he smashes TWO world records - by setting himself on fire
- Justin Bieber lands eight Guinness world records
- Record breaking Egyptian mountaineer Omar Samra talks triumphs and tragedy
- Jean-Michel Jarre to play anti-Donald Trump Dead Sea concert
- Thames attempting to smash world record for largest gathering of steampunks
- Get to know about Vietnam’s Giang Brothers
- Child prodigy, 9, set to be world’s youngest ever uni graduate QUITS because he’s not allowed to pass before he’s 10
- First-time mother has one of the shortest labours on record at just NINE minutes – and didn’t even realise she was giving birth until her son arrived on her bathroom floor
- Child genius, 9, quits university degree following row about graduation date
- Jennifer Aniston's 'awwdorable' childhood picture deserves all your attention!
Has Guinness World Records Set Any World Records? have 340 words, post on people.howstuffworks.com at February 21, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.