By Cameron Bonomolo – March 11, 2020 11:21 am EDT Share 0 Comments 0 Avengers Campus has a “shared history” with the Marvel Studios film franchise but is not canon with the Marvel Cinematic Universe in the way Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is set within the mainstream Star Wars universe, ComicBook.com learned during a behind-the-scenes preview of the entirely new land opening soon inside Disney California Adventure Park at the Disneyland Resort. Tapping into the unlimited possibilities of the multiverse, Marvel Studios and Walt Disney Imagineering storytellers mark Avengers: Endgame as a point of divergence between the film continuity and the theme park universe, which tells a globally interconnected story inspired by the Marvel Studios canon.”It’s not canon with it the way that Star Wars is canon with Galaxy’s Edge,” Walt Disney Imagineering staff writer and Avengers Campus story lead Jillian Pagan told ComicBook.com. “Galaxy’s Edge is definitely in that fixed point in the Star Wars canon, but I wouldn’t say that we are not canonical in our own way.”In Avengers: Endgame, what was left of Earth’s mightiest heroes assembled to travel backwards through time to collect the six cosmic-powered Infinity Stones needed to reverse Thanos’ snap that wiped out… Read full this story
- With labs shuttered, Colorado’s universities pivot to help hospitals fight coronavirus outbreak
- This Iron Man-Dr Strange argument never made it to Avengers: Endgame. Watch the epic deleted scene here
- E3 2018: Assassin's Creed Odyssey Takes Place In Ancient Greece
- Steve Harvey Explains His Nightmare Miss Universe Gaffe Step-by-Terrible-Step
- Ali called Marvel about ‘Blade’ after ‘Green Book’ win
- Elon Musk Calls Coronavirus Shelter-In-Place Orders “Fascist” As He Demands To Reopen The US And Tesla's Factory
- Chris Hemsworth gets emotional over success of 'Avengers: Endgame', pens heartfelt note
- Music university plans to up career prospects with more subjects
- UK rejects COVID-19 bailout package for universities, announces support measures
- Does Anyone Win in AMC Theatres’ Fight With Universal Pictures?
Avengers Campus Calls on Marvel Multiverse to Explain Its Place in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Canon have 327 words, post on comicbook.com at March 11, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.