WHEN little Gabriel Fernandez took his last breath in intensive care, his broken body lay covered in injuries worse than any of his doctors had ever seen — from his shattered skull to the burns and bruises all over his skin. There was no question that eight-year-old Gabriel had suffered tremendously, but there are many unanswered questions as to how his evil parents were able to get away with torturing him for so long. In the new Netflix documentary series about his shocking case, The Trials of Gabriel Fernandez, the horrific facts of his torment are laid bare. Sick mum Pearl Fernandez and her partner Isauro Aguirre beat Gabriel with a belt and burned him with cigarettes, sometimes in front of his siblings. They also locked the helpless child in a cupboard that the family would disturbingly call “the box” and forced him to eat cat faeces — all because they thought he was gay. Christene Estes, a nurse who treated Gabriel in the hours before his death in May 2013, says the abuse he suffered was worse than anything else she’d ever seen.”He didn’t look like a child,” she said. Struggling through tears, she added that there was: “So… Read full this story
- Suicide loss survivor: Stigma can be toxic for families left behind
- 'Hell Has No Wrath Like A Millennial Scorned': Lawyer Suing Fyre Festival Gives Updates On Case
- The Pentagon Spent Millions to Prevent Suicides. But the Suicide Rate Went Up Instead.
- Cold Case Files: The mysterious death of a Lackawanna woman 'who wouldn't hurt a fly'
- What Will the Georgia Legislature Talk About During This Year's Session?
- Brain study examined 111 former NFL players. Only one didn’t have CTE.
- 100 Notable Books of 2018
- Anatomy of a Conspiracy Theory
- Overdoses, DUIs, stolen drugs: Florida’s third-biggest fire rescue department has a problem
- Dave Barry: Can you believe it?
Gabriel Fernandez: six unanswered questions about the harrowing Netflix case – including his suspicious suicide note have 305 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 10, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.