By Spencer Perry – March 27, 2020 08:50 pm EDT Share 1 Comments 1 Though productions around the country are shut down and movie theaters are closed for the forseeable future, people at home will have plenty of entertainment including new streaming services. Even though WarnerMedia is unable to debut new episodes on television or keep cameras rolling on their feature films, they still intend to debut their new streaming service HBO Max during its previously announced release time this May. WarnerMedia CEO John Stankey made the announcement in a staff memo (h/t Variety) on Friday,”We’ve also had to reorient how our businesses operate in this uncharted landscape, and our senior leaders are working together to adapt and execute in new ways,” Stankey wrote. To that end, I’d like to share some status updates, and some of the ways we are facing these challenges. Our tech teams have been operating under very unique circumstances and have adapted quickly to a new way of working so that the launch of HBO Max remains on schedule for May; and the marketing team has had to recast plans to reach potential subscribers in innovative ways.|Even though HBO Max will still arrive in May,… Read full this story
- Plex Launches Free, Ad-Supported Streaming Service In 200 Countries
- Plex Teams With Warner Bros. To Expand Into Free, Ad-Supported Streaming
- AT&T CFO John Stephens Says TV Customer Losses Have "Peaked"
- Plex wants to become a one-stop destination in the streaming wars
- AT&T says TV losses have peaked after latest loss of 1.3 million customers
- Lewis Hamilton Wraps Up F1 Season With "Masterclass" In Abu Dhabi
- Cyber Monday: Disney+, Amazon Prime Among Those Offering Streaming Deals
- Roku tumbles 15% as Morgan Stanley warns of streaming 'exuberance'
- 25 Treasures HGTV Gifted Us in Its 25 Years
- Hamilton coasts to stunning Abu Dhabi victory
HBO Max Still on Track for May Launch Despite Coronavirus Shutdown have 294 words, post on comicbook.com at March 27, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.