If you noticed that Iron Man 3 was trending on Twitter on Monday and were wondering why, here’s your answer: Legions of Marvel fans are arguing over which is the worst movie in the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe, and Shane Black’s 2013 Iron Man flick is a leading contender.The first MCU movie released after 2012’s Avengers, Iron Man 3 picks up with Robert Downey Jr.’s Tony Stark as he’s struggling with PTSD following the events of that first Avengers film. He’s having panic attacks, unsure of how to best protect those closest to him and trying to track down a terrorist known as the Mandarin—who, in the comic books, is one of Iron Man’s greatest foes.It’s that last plot detail—the stuff about the Mandarin, who’s played by Sir Ben Kingsley on the big screen—that seemed to be drawing the most hate from MCU fans on Twitter, per Heroic Hollywood. Without giving too much away about a movie that was released almost seven years ago and popular enough to gross $1 billion worldwide, there’s a twist involving the Mandarin that some people still haven’t gotten over.Iron Man 3 isn’t the only movie that’s been dragged into the debate about the worst… Read full this story
- Thor: The Dark World
- Disney+ Launches with a Lot More Marvel Movies Than Expected
- Robert Downey Jr. Said No to Oscars Campaign for Iron Man in Avengers: Endgame
- Iron Man 3: The Fall (and Rise) of Tony Stark
- Alternate Iron Man Post-Credit Scene Has Nick Fury Talking Mutants & Spider Bites
- Avengers: Endgame Fan Art Turns Iron Man Into an Academy Award
- Jon Favreau On the Food Porn-y ‘Chef,’ ‘The Jungle Book,’ and Why He Left the ‘Iron Man’ Franchise
- Never mind, Disney+ will have almost all the Marvel movies at launch too
- Disney Plus doubles down on Marvel movies
- Want to become Thor? Iron Man? Hulk?
Imma Let You Finish, 'Iron Man 3,' But 'Thor: The Dark World' Is the Worst Marvel Movie Ever have 313 words, post on www.newsweek.com at March 23, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.