Coronavirus: Brexit talks should be postponed says Jardine Sign up to receive our rundown of the day’s top stories direct to your inbox SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Liberal Democrat MP Christine Jardine told Mr Wootton that the Brexit negotiations with the European Union should be put on hold for six months while the coronavirus outbreak is ongoing. The talkRADIO host questioned the link between the trade talks and the COVID-19 outbreak and instead blasted the Liberal Democrats for being willing to "do anything to stop Brexit." Related articles Liberal Democrats Remainer says ‘people are crying’ about Brexit Liberal Democrats humiliated as they FINALLY admit Brexit mistake Ms Jardine said: “Regardless of what you might think about Brexit surely people will agree that the health of people in this country has to come before any consideration. “That is what we should be prioritising.” Mr Wooton replied: “Of course, but there is no evidence that delaying Brexit would help at all with the… Read full this story
- Sir Vince Cable insists Liberal Democrats haven't 'missed moment' to stop Brexit
- Anti-Brexit campaigner Gina Miller being lined up to become the next Liberal Democrat leader
- Cable: Brexit hardliners ignoring massive costs of EU withdrawal
- Sir Vince Cable urges Liberal Democrat membership to back party shake-up amid entryism fears
- Liberal Democrat leader Sir Vince Cable accused of ‘running out of road’ after refusing to set a date to quit
- Liberal Democrat 'Glee Club' targets Sir Vince Cable and Tim Farron
- The Liberal Democrats are struggling because they offer no coherent alternative
- Martin raises stakes with claim Brexit is not an excuse to stall election
- 'Brexit is not an excuse to stall election... no party has a divine right to power'
- Sir Vince Cable calls for Jeremy Corbyn's removal if he denies fresh EU referendum
Liberal Democrats suffer Brexit backlash for using coronavirus as excuse to STAY in the EU have 333 words, post on www.express.co.uk at March 11, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.