Microsoft Microsoft to unveil what’s next for Windows on June 24 Microsoft acquires ReFirm Labs to boost its IoT security offerings Microsoft just revealed the future of work. There’s one big problem Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) for business: Everything you need to know In 2015, Microsoft officials said t hey expected Windows 10 to be on 1 billion devices by late summer 2018 . Today, on March 16, Microsoft execs said they reached that one billion “monthly active device” device target. conceded they were unlikely to make that 1 billion by 2018 goal . migrate to Windows 10 by offering them a “limited-time” free upgrade — an offer which still works for many customers, by the way, using valid product keys — didn’t have much of an impact on the total, as relatively few users got a new version of Windows via a manual update. (Most get it via a volume licensing agreement or via a new PC preloaded with a particular new operating system.” over one billion people have chosen Windows 10 across 200 countries resulting in more than one billion active Windows 10 devices,” said Yusuf Mehdi, Corporate Vice president of Modern Life, Search and Devices, in… Read full this story
- Windows 10 Test Halts Competing Browser Installs, Suggests Edge Instead
- Microsoft says it fixed a Windows 10 update bug that deleted folders
- Windows 10 October Update features ray tracing support
- Windows 10 support extended again: September releases now get 30 months
- City Council approves $2.8 billion budget for fiscal year 2019
- Microsoft Suspends Windows 10 Update for October Over File Deletion Complains
- Alabama still recovering from the Great Recession 10 years later
- $10.8M: 8 years later, Delaware lottery winner says life is 'marvelous'
- Michael Myers returns to finish the deed 40 years later
- Holocaust survivor remembers Kristallnacht or 'Night of Broken Glass' 60 years later: 'The rupture was complete'
Microsoft hits its promised one billion Windows 10 number two years later than originally expected have 279 words, post on www.zdnet.com at March 16, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.