Many of us across the world are confined to our homes because of the coronavirus or COVID-19 pandemic. With all this extra free time, it’s becoming increasingly important to know how to spend it, and yes, that includes entertainment. Luckily, Netflix has plenty coming to the service as far as movies, TV shows, originals, and anime go. Check out everything coming to the service below in April and don’t forget to also check out what’s leaving Netflix soon and what’s available this week.April sees the streaming giant focusing on many of its original shows and movies, both new releases and older favorites back for new seasons. There are a few must-see family titles for parents at home with their kids away from school. The Big Show Show is a WWE series that features the wrestling star of the title playing a fictional version of himself who has to cope with modern family life. That’s not the only WWE title arriving next month either–the movie The Main Event features Kofi Kingston, The Miz, and Sheamus in a movie about an aspiring 11-year-old wrestler who discovers a magical mask.Other family titles include The Willoughbys, which is an animated comedy with a cast… Read full this story
- Netflix Party: How To Stream Movies Online With Friends
- Netflix Cancels Two Brand-New Horror Series After One Season
- Netflix Cancels Two Horror Series After One Season
- Netflix Cancels Two New Horror Series After One Season
- Netflix Cancels Two New Horror Series After Airing Only One Season
- Need to binge? Here are 7 shows with more than 5 seasons to stream.
- The best movies, TV shows, books, and music we're listening to in isolation
- New To Crackle (April 2020): Free Movies To Watch From Your Own Home
- Netflix Party: How To Stream Movies And Watch Online With Friends
- Best movies this week to watch at home: Knives Out and Frozen II - James King's Movies review
New On Netflix In April 2020: New Movies, Anime, TV Shows, And More have 316 words, post on www.gamespot.com at March 31, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.