With increasing numbers of people forced to work from home, a lot of people are having to rapidly adjust to a new way of getting their jobs done. If that sounds like you and you need some help working from home efficiently with your Mac, you’re in the right place. We’ve rounded up a number of tips and tricks to make home working that much more straightforward, as well as a few recommendations on the best Mac apps that’ll ease you into your new situation. Before you know it, you’ll feel right at home — in both senses. Use Screen Time to keep a schedule Apple’s Screen Time app comes bundled with your Mac (as long as you’re on MacOS Catalina), which is just as well, because it’s one of the best tools to help you manage your time when you’re working from home. It has a range of features that can limit distractions, while at the same time ensuring you don’t become a total hermit. Open System Preferences, then click the Screen Time button. The first screen will show you how you spend your time on your Mac. You will then want to click the App Limits button in… Read full this story
- Ergonomic tips: How to stop your computer from hurting you
- Haltom Theater diner still a work in progress
- Sunday's Best Deals: Mar10 Switch Discounts, Kindle Ebooks, Induction Burners, and More
- Friday's basketball: Buffalo bulls past Central Michigan in MAC semifinals
- Hey, Google, Siri or Alexa: Which voice assistant responds the best?
- Router security: WPA2 or WPA3 best; never use easily hackable WEP
- 50 best things to do in Indianapolis and around Indiana
- Iconic Fort Worth landmark featured in Solange Knowles’ new music video
- N.J. mom thinks outside the Gerber jar in new baby food cookbook
- Nintendo Switch: Ten things you don't know about the video game system
The best work-from-home tips for Mac have 312 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.