The 93-year-old donned the white gloves for the Buckingham Palace event as the number of people diagnosed in the UK rose to 51. RELATED: Prince Harry’s Invictus Games under threat from coronavirus RELATED: People in China replace handshakes with foot-taps While the royal often does wear gloves for outings, she does not normally wear them for the investiture ceremonies held at Buckingham Palace. In fact, just two weeks ago the Queen was pictured at another investiture ceremony at the palace without gloves. While the Queen often wears gloves, it is unusual for her to wear them during investiture ceremonies like today. Picture: PA via AP.Source:AP One of the last times she performed a knighting ceremony wearing gloves was in 1954 when she recognised Air Marshal Claude Pelly with a knighthood in Yemen. But in an elegant cream outfit paired with the white gloves today, the Queen looked in good spirits as she recognised worthy Brits including actress Wendy Craig and D-Day vet Harry Billinge. Queen Elizabeth paired her cream ensemble with white gloves today as she honoured actress Wendy Craig. Picture: PA via AP.Source:AP She kept her gloves on while shaking hands with war veteran Harry Billinge. Picture: PA via… Read full this story
- The Queen sees Kate as an equal and close friend but views Meghan ‘more like a giggling grandchild’, body language expert reveals
- e four tell-tale signs Meghan Markle isn’t as confident as she looks in public
- Geordie gran-of-five, 40, who was once £100-an-hour escort dubbed ‘Queen of Sex’ is behind town’s booming massage parlour trade
- Liam Neeson removed from Queen's prospectus as university stays silent on star’s honorary doctorate
- Suspect charged with murder over New Zealand mosque mass shootings appears in court
- Queen's University Belfast continuing to address reports about Liam Neeson
- Going for gold: Tan queen Marissa Carter doesn't care if you think she has a hard neck
- When did Libby Squire go missing and what’s the latest news on the Hull university student?
- The Queen of Sex inspired by her time working in Hull
- Grimsby's Queen of Sex: The Geordie gran behind booming parlours
The Queen made a noticeable coronavirus precaution during her latest public appearance have 348 words, post on www.news.com.au at March 4, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.