SINGAPORE – Singapore reported a record 386 new cases of Covid-19 infection on Monday (April 13), of which 280 are linked to known clusters. The vast majority of these are foreign workers living in dormitories, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in its daily update. A 65 year-old male Singapore Citizen has also become the ninth here to die of complications due to Covid-19 infection. The man was first confirmed to be infected on April 9, the ministry said in a statement, adding that Khoo Teck Puat Hospital has reached out to his family and is extending assistance to them. There are 222 more cases linked to the S11 Dormitory @ Punggol, Singapore’s largest cluster which now has 586 cases. Four new clusters have also been uncovered at CitiWall, ABC Hostel, Tech Park Crescent dormitory and Kranji Dormitory. The latest cases bring Singapore’s total to 2,918. Press Release-26 More Cases Discharged_ 386 New Cases of COVID-19 Infection Confirmed by Gary GOH on Scribd This article was first published in The Straits Times . Permission required for reproduction. For the latest updates on the coronavirus, visit here .
- Epic Games have to sue a 14-year-old child to protect their copyright
- Dozens of Hong Kong pro-democracy protesters charged with rioting, including a 16-year-old girl, show up in court as supporters demand their release
- "We play here so you don't have to embarrass yourself." - The new era of Chinese esports
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1+2 Review – Like a Rolling Stone
- Revealed: Coroner warned 12 years ago about dangers of US service personnel driving on wrong side of road near American airbases in UK after two servicemen died in crash
- Dam heroes! Countless words have been written about the Dambusters raid, but a new book by historian MAX HASTINGS brings it to life as never before... hour by nerve-jangling hour
- The ultimate Mega Man retrospective
- E3 2011: Star Wars: The Old Republic Updated Hands-On Preview - High-Level Play on Tatooine
- Spider-Man release date rumours – what we know about the Marvel superhero’s PS4 debut
- Epic Games settles is first case against Fortnite cheaters
Coronavirus: Record 386 new Covid-19 cases in S'pore; 65-year-old Singaporean man becomes 9th person to die from virus have 329 words, post on www.asiaone.com at April 13, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.