Today’s Google “Thank You Coronavirus Helpers” Doodle celebrates teachers and childcare workers. The Doodle sees the letter G of the word Google sending a heart to the letter E, which is dressed as a teacher giving a presentation virtually via a laptop on top of stacked books, with a whiteboard in the background. Alongside the Doodle, Google says: “As COVID-19 continues to impact communities around the world, people are coming together to help one another now more than ever. We’re launching a Doodle series to recognize and honor many of those on the front lines. “Today, we’d like to say: To all teachers and childcare workers, thank you.” The Google Doodle “Thank You Coronavirus Helpers” series has honored grocery store workers, farmworkers and farmers, custodial and sanitation workers, emergency service workers, doctors, nurses, medical workers, public health workers, scientific researchers, packaging, shipping, and delivery workers, food service workers, and now teachers and childcare workers. While schools are closed across the country during state lockdowns due to the coronavirus pandemic, teachers, school workers and childcare workers are continuing to care for students. In Colorado, a kindergarten teacher who plans to retire at the end of this year realized that she wouldn’t… Read full this story
- Google Wishes Happy MLK Day With Selma Doodle #MartinLutherKingDay
- Thanking a Teacher, Part II
- Google Chair Schmidt to Boston University Grads: "You Can Write the Code for All of Us"
- Can the Balance Shift Towards Open Source in Mobile?
- Silicon Valley Boom Eludes Many, Drives Income Gap
- Oscars 2017 Complete List Of Winners
- 2016 in review: The year in Android
- Social Capital Is The New Wealth
- 2012: The year in quotes
- Memorable Tech Quotes of 2012
Google's 'Thank You Coronavirus Helpers' Doodle Honors Teachers and Childcare Workers have 275 words, post on www.newsweek.com at April 17, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.