People tend to have strong feelings about Apple, and if you’re one of the brand’s many fans, you already know how fleeting Apple deals can be. The sleek aesthetics, modern styling, reliable simplicity, and great software of Apple devices come at a premium — even people who have never owned an Apple gadget is aware of how expensive this premium hardware is. Thankfully, you can save big on Apple stuff if you know where to look, and that’s where we come in: Below, we’ve rounded up the best Apple deals, including Apple Watch deals, iPad deals, iPhone deals, and MacBook deals, as well as some must-have Apple accessories to pair with your new device. Today’s Best Apple Deals Apple Magic Mouse — $74, was $79 Apple Magic Keyboard — $94, was $99 Apple AirPods with Charging Case — $140, was $160 Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case — $180, was $200 Apple AirPods Pro with Wireless Charging Case — $225, was $250 Apple iPad Mini (64GB, Wi-Fi) — $350, was $400 Apple Watch Series 5 (40mm) with Sport Band — $384, was $399 Apple Watch Series 5 (44mm) with Sport Band — $414, was $429 Apple iPad Pro (11-inch, 64GB, Wi-Fi) — $700, was $800 Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch, 64GB,… Read full this story
- Best tablets for the holidays
- Apple wants iPhone components and more excluded from tariffs, report says
- Apple exchanges .Mac for MobileMe
- See what Apple's $6,000 Mac Pro looks like on your desk with your iPhone or iPad
- Oprah Winfrey Kicks Off Her New Book Club on Apple TV+ With Ta-Nehisi Coates’
- How Apple and Microsoft could blow up the stock market
- Agent's Take: Here's what to look for when Aaron Rodgers signs a new deal with Packers
- Questions on sailing, triathlon remain for 2020 : IOC's Coates
- Is there an iPhone 7 discount promo code?
- For ‘The Voice’ Dave Strader, return to the booth amid cancer fight is the ‘best medicine ever’
The Best Apple Deals for April 2020: AirPods, iPad, iPhone, MacBook have 290 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at April 24, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.