Fans of Chris Hemsworth and Netflix’s smash hit action movie Extraction have reason to be cheerful – a sequel to the movie has been confirmed just days after the first was released. Film fans have gone wild for the action packed flick which began streaming on Netflix less than two weeks ago – with reports that the film has already been watched by 90 million viewers. Australian action star Chris, 36, plays a mercenary named Tyler Rake in the film who is tasked with rescuing the kidnapped son of a drug baron in Bangladesh. The film is written by Marvel’s Avengers director Joe Russo and directed by Marvel stunt performer Sam Hargrave. With viewing figures of 90 million in under two weeks, it is perhaps no surprise that Netflix are keen to create a follow up – and now a sequel has been confirmed. “Filmmaker Joe Russo has closed a deal to pen a sequel to the Chris Hemsworth action film,” The Hollywood Reporter reports. The action movie is the biggest-ever film launch for Netflix, and the film’s star Chris has already hinted a sequel would be happening. Taking to Instagram on Sunday after reports were made of the huge… Read full this story
- Bridgerton is Netflix's most popular show yet (according to Netflix)
- The 10 Most-Watched Movies on Netflix in January
- Netflix boss reveals Bridgerton's racially diverse cast was found using an 'inclusion lens'
- Bridgerton is officially RENEWED for series 2 with the racy Netflix period drama to focus on Anthony's quest to find a wife in the second season
- 10 new Netflix original shows and movies to look forward to in 2021
- The 25 Best Rom-Coms on Netflix, According to Critics
- NAACP Image Awards Nominations: Netflix Tops List With ‘Bridgerton’, ‘Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom’ & ‘Da 5 Bloods’
- ‘Bridgerton’: Netflix Head Of Drama Jinny Howe Reflects On “How A Bold Bet Turned Into Our Biggest Series Ever”
- Boris Johnson pushes to reopen schools after 'being told by Chris Whitty that the current wave has been declining for a week' – as vaccine drive motors on and officials prepare to send invites to Over-65s next week despite new fears over SA variant
- ‘Vikings: Valhalla’: Sam Corlett, Frida Gustavsson, Leo Suter, Bradley Freegard Among 10 Cast In Netflix Series
Chris Hemsworth's Netflix hit Extraction lands sequel after huge ratings success have 366 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 5, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.