Tesla CEO Elon Musk. Tesla CEO Elon Musk. Photo: Jonathan Newton Photo: Jonathan Newton Image 1 of / 18 Caption Close Image 1 of 18 Tesla CEO Elon Musk. Tesla CEO Elon Musk. Photo: Jonathan Newton Elon Musk says Tesla will sue ‘irrational’ Alameda County, relocate headquarters 1 / 18 Back to Gallery For more coverage, visit our complete coronavirus section here. Tesla CEO Elon Musk took to Twitter Saturday morning to announce his company will file a lawsuit against Alameda County over its shelter-in-place order that does not allow for the return of manufacturing along with the rest of the state. “Tesla is filing a lawsuit against Alameda County immediately,” he tweeted. “The unelected & ignorant ‘Interim Health Officer’ of Alameda is acting contrary to the Governor, the President, our Constitutional freedoms & just plain common sense!” Musk is referring to county health officer Dr. Erica Pan, who signed on to the order spearheaded by Santa Clara County’s Dr. Sara Cody that is in effect in six Bay Area counties. The local order is stricter than Governor Gavin Newsom’s state order, which allowed for the return of retail and manufacturing on Friday. Local officials have declined to soften the… Read full this story
- Elon Musk Says Tesla Bot Designed so That People "Can Run Away From It"
- Twitter Wants Elon Musk in Jail After He Announces Tesla Restarting Operations Illegally
- Elon Musk Sure Didn't Sound Certain About Full Self-Driving On Tesla's Earnings Call
- Elon Musk Wants To Set Up A City Named Starbase Around His Texas Rocket Launch Site
- Elon Musk Is Reportedly Heading to Texas for a Tax Break
- Tesla stock rises by less than 1 percent after Elon Musk's big bot reveal
- A Hyperloop build-off! Crowdfunded test track could speed the arrival of Elon Musk's ambitious vacuum 'train'
- Jeff Bezos sues NASA over Elon Musk's Moon lander as billionaire space war escalates
- The Morning Wire: A Transgender Legal Battle, Elon Musk’s Latest Creation, And Disney Gets Sued
- Tesla Workers Say Were Threatened With Firing if They Don't Return to Jobs
Elon Musk says Tesla will sue 'irrational' Alameda County, relocate headquarters have 329 words, post on www.chron.com at May 9, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.