Apple’s iOS 13.5 continues to evolve iOS 13 with new features for your iPhone and a release date that’s imminent. You won’t have to wait long to download the update. In the meantime, we have a quick rundown on what to expect.The most important iOS 13.5 features play into the lifestyle changes that the Covid-19 outbreak has brought about. Face ID detects if you’re wearing a face mask and brings up the passcode option. This is much better than requiring you to fail out of Face ID twice to get that option. Passcode will also become the default option in Apple Pay and other purchases that require authentication if you’re wearing a mask.The iOS 13.5 update also launches Apple’s framework for contact tracing apps. No, the apps aren’t here yet, but when governments and public health authorities do launch them, you’ll be notified – anonymously – when you come into contact with someone who tests positive for Covid-19. Apple’s API is the first step to rolling out these apps.The smallest feature change for iOS 13.5 comes in FaceTime. You’ll have the option to control the automatic prominence on Group FaceTime calls. This means video tiles do not annoyingly change size when… Read full this story
- 10 features coming to iOS 13 you may have missed
- What the iOS 13 beta could reveal about the 2019 iPhone
- 15 New Features Of iOS 12: What’s New Coming To Your iPhone And iPad?
- iOS 13 and iPadOS: Everything you need to know
- iOS 13 and iPadOS 13: Apple releases the first public beta
- iOS 13 and iPadOS 13: Apple releases beta 3 to developers
- iOS 13 and iPadOS 13: Apple releases developer beta 4
- iOS 13 and iPadOS 13: Apple releases Public Beta 3
- iOS 13 and iPadOS 13: Apple releases Developer Beta 5
- iOS 13 and iPadOS 13: Apple releases Public Beta 4
iOS 13.5: release date, beta features and changes coming to your iPhone have 290 words, post on www.techradar.com at May 19, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.