From celebrity-led workouts to L.A. gyms pivoting to virtual classes, staying fit while staying isolated is as easy as clicking “play.” In April, during coronavirus stay-at-home orders around the world, Chris Hemsworth’s 1-year-old Centr fitness app grew its audience by 300 percent, adding hundreds of thousands of users. On YouTube, average daily views of content with “workout at home” in titles shot up more than 200 percent from March 15 to 30 compared to the rest of 2020. Workout gurus are adjusting to the changes in the world as people stuck at home look for ways to stay motivated, fit and healthy. “During quarantine, one of the things we can control is self-care, so focusing on fitness and well-being couldn’t be more important,” says Jillian Michaels, founder of the Jillian Michaels Fitness app. “People are overwhelmed and thinking about getting a workout in your living room can seem a bit daunting, but I promise you it’s super simple and can be very effective if done right.” Here’s the gear that trainers say is helpful to have at home, plus ways that Hollywood is working out now. GEAR Most trainers say effective workouts can be done using body weight alone. “Your… Read full this story
- 'The first copy is being tested by some loon!' Elsa Pataky is left unimpressed as husband Chris Hemsworth uses her new fitness book as a prop in mock workout video
- Thor Ragnarok movie review: The Gods have been kind to us, it’s one of the best Marvel movies ever made
- A beginner’s guide to the expansive Marvel Cinematic Universe
- AB de Villiers to name his third child Taj: Here are other celebs who named their kids after India
- Avengers Endgame: Scarlett Johansson’s edgy thigh-high slit dress is a head turner. See latest pics
- Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame review
- The Historic Success Of "Black Panther" Should Change Hollywood Forever
- Avengers: Endgame: Everything we know about the Infinity War sequel
- Avengers: Endgame Just Got Cheaper To Own On 4K, Blu-Ray, And DVD
- As Dom and Jess Lever celebrate their new baby where are their fellow Love Islanders now?
Lunges With Thor: Chris Hemsworth, Gabrielle Union and More Promote Pandemic Fitness have 345 words, post on www.hollywoodreporter.com at May 9, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.