GYMS may have powered down their treads and racked their dumbbells for the time being – but that doesn’t mean your exercise regime should come to a halt. There are countless online fitness classes that can help you get a sweat on and boost those endorphins in the comfort of your own home. ⚠️ Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates Whether you’re a yoga newbie or spinning fanatic - there’s something for everyone out there to help you stay in shape amid the coronavirus lockdown. Not only can a home workout give your life a sense of normality and rhythm – it can also help you switch off from the constant scroll of coronavirus news updates. But with so many online fitness offering out there, we decide to test some of the best gyms out there, looking primarily for great instructors and inspiring workouts to help lift your spirits. Here, we take you through our favourites…1. P.E. with Joe Wicks Joe Wicks’ daily P.E. lessons have well and truly become the nation’s favourite workout during lockdown. While they’re theoretically aimed at children, the Body Coach’s 30-minute classes are straightforward, fun-packed and challenging enough for literally anyone to take part in…. Read full this story
- The Best Pet-Friendly Fitness Classes
- 9 Sneaky Signs Your Fitness Class Is Total B.S.
- The 10 Stages of Going to A New Fitness Class for the First Time (PICS)
- The Fitness Class That Burns More Calories Than Cycling
- 7 Things You Should Never Ever Do in a Fitness Class
- #Gym Confessions: Faking It During a Fitness Class
- The Coolest New Fitness Classes
- How NOT to Be the Awkward New Kid in Your Fitness Class
- 6 Tips That’ll Help You Get the Most Out of Online Workout Classes
- Avoid These 6 Common Fitness Class Injuries
The best online fitness classes to help you keep fit during coronavirus lockdown have 302 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 17, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.