May 20, 2020 – 12:30 BST Fiona Ward Prince Harry’s wedding ring is very different to that of other royal men – see the pictures and find out why Prince Harry decided against following royal tradition when he chose his wedding ring for his marriage to Meghan Markle in May 2018 – opting for a modern, platinum design rather than the classic Welsh gold usually favoured by his family. During a visit to the Royal Marines Commando Training Centre in September 2018, photographers caught a close-up shot of his ring – which features a slender band and a subtly brushed, textured finish.Loading the player… WATCH: Best moments from Harry and Meghan’s royal wedding In fact, many British royal men choose not to wear a wedding ring at all, so Harry’s decision to opt for the smart band was surprising to some – though today it’s thought to be much more about personal preference than tradition. While his brother Prince William and grandfather Prince Philip do not wear wedding rings, Prince Charles always wears his, like Harry. READ: The real reason Prince William doesn’t wear a wedding ring A close look at Harry’s modern wedding ring The difference? Charles’ ring is made from… Read full this story
- 'Ring of steel' will protect Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding
- Royal wedding live: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle start married life after evening reception
- Royal wedding latest news: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry head home to start married life
- HR manager, 31, who sold royal wedding gift bag on eBay for £21,400
- Meghan Markle has splashed £160,000 on just 16 outfits since marrying Prince Harry less than two months ago
- A little less deference, a lot more diversity – royal pomp rewritten for modern Britain
- Reality to Royal… how is Meghan adapting to Palace life?
Why Prince Harry's wedding ring is different from Prince William and Prince Charles' ones have 289 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at May 20, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.