close Video Missile packed with knives reportedly kills two senior Al Qaeda aligned commanders Two senior Al Qaeda aligned commanders in northwestern Syria reportedly killed during a U.S.-led strike with a missile packed with knives. The journey of two senior Al Qaeda -aligned commanders in northwestern Syria on Sunday was suddenly cut short by a targeted U.S.-led strike — only it doesn’t appear that they were killed by explosives, but a missile packed with knives. Video of the aftermath circulating on social media shows that the vehicle of the terrorist leaders – Jordanian Qassam ul-Urdini and Yemeni Bilal al-Sanaani – was mostly untouched, with just one side severed and the roof smashed in, prompting defense analysts to point to the use of a “secret” missile jointly developed by both the Department of Defense and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). It is a variation of the Hellfire anti-tank missile, referred to as the R9X, and internally called the “Flying Ginsu” or the “ninja bomb,” and it just might drastically shape the way war is waged given its exactitude and subsequent ability to vastly reduce the risk of collateral damage and civilian casualties. “The Hellfire R9X missile is a modified version of the Hellfire anti-tank missile, the likes of… Read full this story
- 7/7 leader 'identification failure'
- North Korea 'accidentally reveals its first atomic bomb as unseen photo shown in background of state TV footage'
- Hawaii panics after false alert of incoming missile
- Secret files reveal cops believed IRA ‘peacemaker’ Martin McGuinness ordered Bloody Monday bombings in 1972
- Families broken by the carnage of Ghouta's bombs
- SAS ‘secret operation to destroy tyrant Assad’s killer gas FOUR years ago was cancelled by David Cameron at last minute’
- 100,000 petition for Guantanamo man
- Who killed Osama Bin Laden, what are the CIA files about him and where was he when he died?
- Barcelona attack – Revealed: The chilling link between the sleepy town of Cambrils and the September 11 attack
- US journalists fear China detained their families
Al Qaeda leader taken out by 'secret' US missile filled with knives dubbed the 'ninja bomb' have 333 words, post on www.foxnews.com at June 17, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.