The draw put Barca back on top of the table on 69 points after 32 games but Real Madrid, on 68, can go two points clear at the summit if they beat Espanyol away from home on Sunday. IMAGE: Iago Aspas, right, celebrates after scoring the second goal for Celta Vigo against Barcelona. Photograph: Octavio Passos/Getty Images Spain striker Iago Aspas dealt a fresh blow to Barcelona’s La Liga title hopes by striking a late free kick to snatch a 2-2 draw at home to the Catalans on Saturday as Quique Setien’s side twice threw away the lead in a thrilling match. The draw put Barca back on top of the table on 69 points after 32 games but Real Madrid, on 68, can go two points clear at the summit if they beat Espanyol away from home on Sunday.
- Barcelona star Antoine Griezmann ‘wants Real Madrid transfer and president phone call’
- Barcelona get response from Juventus for Antoine Griezmann and Paulo Dybala swap deal
- Chelsea’s confirmed approach for Antoine Griezmann transfer amid Barcelona speculation
- Lionel Messi 'banned from Barcelona training' as contract saga takes new twist
- Messi skipped Guardiola’s Barcelona farewell, they argued over team selection and the Argentine stopped talking to him
- Ernesto Valverde and the Prison of Barcelona’s Past
- Barcelona prepare offer to stop Arsenal from signing their 'new Patrick Vieira'
- Chelsea to bid £134m for Haaland, Kane to Man City LATEST, Blues in for Berardi – transfer news live updates
- Lionel Messi expected to sign new Barcelona contract this week to end transfer exit talks
- Should You Visit These Beautiful European Destinations Suffering From Overtourism?
Barcelona's title bid suffer after draw at Celta have 260 words, post on www.rediff.com at June 27, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.