Roy Den Hollander has been named as the gunman who shot dead a federal judge’s son and injured her husband before killing himself The anti-feminist lawyer who allegedly killed a federal judge’s 20-year-old son and injured her husband, before shooting himself in his car, suffered from terminal cancer and had trashed her in a self-published book he wrote this year. Roy Den Hollander was named by multiple police sources on Monday as the gunman who shot dead Daniel Anderl, 20, and injured 63-year-old Mark Anderl after arriving at the home they share with Judge Esther Salas in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Hollander was named first by The Daily Beast, citing unnamed law enforcement sources. He was dressed as a FedEx employee and opened fire on Daniel when he opened the door. Salas was in the basement at the time and was unharmed. She ran upstairs when the shooting began. Hollander’s body was found in his car on Monday near a campsite in the Catskills, 148 miles from where the attack happened on Sunday. He died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Officials told the Associated Press a package addressed to Salas was found along with Hollander’s body, while a state court spokesperson… Read full this story
- Judge Judy tells Michael Bloomberg to run for president: Star says former New York mayor is 'only way we can begin to come together' as she slams Democrats' 'free money' and blames 'sounds and fury' of Trump without naming him
- Cold-blooded murderer serving life for killing a disabled man in 2017 is now under investigation for 'fatally stabbing her terminally-ill best friend 55 times in 2011 as part of an elaborate plot to get her $150k life insurance and frame her husband'
- Operation Car Wash: Is this the biggest corruption scandal in history?
- Victim's family release video of shocking moment gangster fatally slashes their son with Stanley knife before going on the run to become Britain's most wanted man as he is convicted of murder
- TWA85: 'The world's longest and most spectacular hijacking'
- 'Islamic State': Raqqa's loss seals rapid rise and fall
- Di-namite! Diana rose from the ashes of her marriage in spectacular fashion thanks to an army of personal trainers, healers, therapists and designers. Here, those who watched it happen reveal how she did it
- Trump made 87 false claims last week, including 40 in a single day
- Trump fact check: 87 false claims in a week, 40 in one day
- Chipotle Eats Itself
'Anti-feminist' lawyer who 'shot dead federal judge's son and wounded her husband while posing as a FedEx driver before killing himself in his car' had terminal cancer and previously trashed her in a self-published book have 397 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 20, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.