Piers Morgan once again took aim at rival Dan Walker after branding BBC Breakfast’s interview with Alok Sharma a “shambles”. This comes after the 55-year-old presenter became embroiled in a row with BBC presenter Dan, which continued off air in a Twitter spat yesterday. Business Secretary Alok Sharma refused to appear on GMB today as the government continues to boycott the ITV programme. After watching a clip from an interview with him on the BBC as he was grilled by Louise Minchin. Piers described the MP as “one of the worst-performing government ministers” to appear on GMB previously. Explaining that Sharma had admitted he was wrong regarding testing figures he had previously given during prior interviews, Piers shared a clip of the interview which aired earlier today. Louise had asked: “Can I ask you about something you said last week on this show?” Showbiz editor’s picks “You told me 240,000 people had been tested for COVID-19 on Monday, June 22. In fact, it was the number of tests, not the number of people tested. Would you like to admit you were wrong on that?” He had replied: “Yes, I was wrong and I apologise for that, it was an inadvertent… Read full this story
- Donald Trump leaves London to meet Theresa May at Sandhurst after explosive Brexit interview
- Why Cristiano Ronaldo doesn't let his mom watch his big games
- Is Donald Trump Popular in Britain? Here’s What the Polling Says
- On Politics: Border Arrests at 7-Year High
- Letters: Motorcycles, guns, Kenny Marchant, Medicare, NAFTA, school funding
- The best film scenes of 2015
- Mika Brzezinski recalls ‘unbelievably inappropriate hug’ from Donald Trump on set
- What are Dems to do about the SupCo?
- CNN’s Tapper has emerged as a staunch defender of facts in Trump era. So why is he writing fiction?
- Tennessee hires La. Tech’s Derek Dooley
Piers Morgan savages rival Dan Walker again over Alok Sharma interview 'shambles' have 302 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at July 1, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.