The real estate market in Vietnam will have many opportunities to recover. (Photo: VietnamPlus) Hanoi (VNA) – Real estate is expected to continue to be an attractive investment channel between now and the end of the year, according to experts. Insiders said there are four prerequisites to help the property market maintain its “heat” to investment: demand, infrastructure, macro policy and investor. Half the way of the real estate market in 2020 has passed. Besides uncertainties due to the impact of COVID-19 pandemic, the housing market has also received some positive signals from policies to expect a breakthrough in the coming period. real estate market in Vietnam will have many opportunities to recover, thanks to positive movements. COVID-19 pandemic is controlled, the FDI will increase again in the last six months of the year. Illustrative image (Photo: VietnamPlus) "We welcome foreign investors but need more development of local businesses. Therefore, new support packages should be implemented to aid domestic enterprises," he stressed. VNA
- Will the Popularity of Costa Rica Real Estate Remain High?
- Real Estate Vs Stock Investing
- Is Marin County Real Estate Worth My Investment?
- One Rate Real Estate - An Attractive Investment Option
- Magic Valley Real Estate - Reasons to Invest!
- Commercial Real Estate - Tips For Investment
- Is Real Estate a Good Investment Right Now?
- Five Years in Review - The Minneapolis Real Estate Market
- Where Have the Real Estate Investors Gone?
- Real Estate Club Drawbacks
Real estate remains a 'bright' investment channel by year-end have 235 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 15, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.