close Video St. Louis homeowner Mark McCloskey joins Tucker after being charged with felony for defending his home Prosecutor Kim Gardner has apparently decided it isn’t her job to keep us safe from criminals but to keep criminals safe from us, St. Louis homeowner Mark McCloskey tells Tucker on ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight.’ This is a rush transcript from “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” July 20, 2020. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated. TUCKER CARLSON, HOST: Good evening and welcome to “Tucker Carlson Tonight.” We were off last week. It’s good to be back. One thing we learned while gone is that America’s national parks are outstanding. They are tremendous. So most of the time, by the way, is our interstate highway system. We should be proud of all of those things. But in the end, the real reason that we have a government, the only reason really is so that we can live in peace. You pay your taxes — a lot of taxes — in order to keep your family safe from chaos. That’s the bottom line, so you can drive your kids to school without getting carjacked, or walk to the supermarket without… Read full this story
- Claude Puel joins St Étienne and immediately turns up heat on Lyon
- Black cabs fill Westminster Bridge as drivers line up to take veterans home from Remembrance Sunday services for FREE
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump's 'read the transcript' impeachment cry
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump's flawed 'read the transcript' defense
- 'Egregious': Texas woman Atatiana Jefferson's killing and 23 similar incidents nationwide cast scrutiny on police training
- MaxPreps 2019 preseason Top 100 high school football teams
- A Coach Admitted To A Sex Crime On Tape. But When The Victim Died, He Walked Free.
- The Scanner: San Francisco ranks No. 1 in US in property crime
- Early Contenders: Top high school football team in each state
- Latest Updates From Thursday’s Play At The PGA Championship At Bethpage Black
St. Louis homeowner Mark McCloskey joins Tucker after being charged with felony for defending his home have 318 words, post on www.foxnews.com at July 21, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.