motorcycles and scooters, Hero Motocorp sold 506,946 units of motorcycles and scooters in July 2020, the company said in a release on Saturday. Domestic sales stood at 511,374 in July 2019. While the company’s sales declined 0.86 percent Year-on-Year (Y-o-Y), it registered a sequential growth of 14 percent over the previous month (June 2020) and reached more than 95 percent of wholesale dispatch numbers of the corresponding month in the previous year (July 2019), as per the release.Overall, the company sold 478666 motorcycles and 35843 scooters in July 2020. Total Sales (Domestic+ Exports) declined 3.97 percent to 514509 units in July 2020 as against 535,810 units sold in July 2019.CategoryJuly 2020July 2019Motorcycle478,666 490,058Scooter35,843 45,752 Total sales514,509 535,810 Source: Hero MotoCorpHero Motocorp said that the robust volumes have been driven by strong retail sales due to the positive market demand. While there is cautious optimism on the demand trajectory going forward, sales continue to be impacted by the micro-lockdowns in several parts of the country.For the growth momentum to continue, it would be pertinent for state and local authorities to provide a stable and consistent business environment as the situation evolves.Also Read: Suzuki Motorcycle India sells 34,412 units in July 2020
- Solid demand growth of flight passengers continues in July
- Airline seat screens face fight for survival on domestic flights
- Lady Gaga, Jay-Z allegedly declined to appear in Surviving R Kelly docu-series
- The X-Men Unite In New Trailer For Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
- The Media’s Moral Decline: Standards, Story Selection Now Tabloids On Steroids
- Domestic Driver: Sony Pictures’ Adrian Smith earns humanitarian honor
- Girl, 12, dies, sister injured when horse falls on them
- Will your 401(k) feel the squeeze of higher tariffs?
- GM's restructuring plan will bring more jobs cuts and marketshare loss
- The inside story of Labour’s election shock
Hero Motocorp domestic decline marginally at 506,946 units in July have 276 words, post on auto.economictimes.indiatimes.com at August 2, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.