You can use your iPhone to capture and share images in seconds, but it might be worth pausing before you hit upload. Editing your photos before you share them can make a huge difference to the final image, and everything you need is already built into the Photos app on your iPhone. How to Edit Images in the Photos App In addition to being a great camera, the iPhone is a photo-editing powerhouse. Apple's built-in tools are more than enough for most users to take a mediocre image and elevate it to the next level. Performing quick edits and crops has never been easier. You can edit photos on an iPad, too. If you have iCloud Photo Library set up, photos you take on your iPhone will sync to your iPad where you can edit them on the bigger screen. Photo editing in Apple's Photos app is non-destructive. As the term suggests, this means you can make all sorts of edits to your photos and still revert to the original if you want. It means you can make adjustments, apply filters, and crop your image without worrying about destroying anything. To edit an image on your iPhone, first locate it… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra vs. iPhone 11 Pro Max: Which should you buy?
- How to Crop and Change Aspect Ratio of Videos on iPhone or iPad
- Microsoft’s new Office app hints at the Surface Duo’s potential
- The Best Ways to Capture Footage From a Festival or Concert
- Genius iPhone texting tricks and hacks that will make your mates jealous – including hidden trackpad and swipe-to-type texting
- How to make money on Instagram (even if you don’t have a bajillion followers)
- 8×10 app lets you sell your Instagrams as framed fine art in a few finger taps
- For Monaris, it’s a photography career launched on an iPhone and Instagram
- Check out Microsoft’s unified Office app for Android phones
- How to use Instagram to share with other social networks
How to Edit Photos on Your iPhone (Using the Photos App) have 330 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at August 7, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.