According to Flickr , the iPhone is the most popular camera in the world. Every year, Apple tweaks and improves it, which is one of the most compelling reasons to upgrade to the latest model. To take the best pictures with your iPhone , though, you'll have to master some basics. Launching the Camera App You can get to the camera app quickly from the Lock screen by waking your iPhone and then swiping from right to left. You don't have to unlock your iPhone. If you have a model with Face ID and no home button, you can also long press the Camera icon at the bottom right. When your iPhone is unlocked, the quickest way to launch the camera app is in Control Center . On an iPhone X or later with Face ID, swipe down from the top right of the screen and look for the Camera icon. On an iPhone 8 or earlier with a Home button, swipe up from the bottom. There's also a Camera icon somewhere on the Home screen and Siri can also launch the camera; just say, "Take a photo." If you have an Apple Watch, you can use it to launch… Read full this story
- Is Instagram SPYING on its users? Apple's iOS 14 warns customer that the Facebook-owned app was accessing their iPhone camera even when not in use - but the company insists it was just a 'bug'
- Instagram Claims ‘Bug’ Caused App to Constantly Activate iPhone Cameras
- Adobe's universal camera app isn't going to be as good as you think if you use an Android phone
- Your ultimate guide to success in the work place - as leading women's career coach reveals what to do and what NOT to do if you want to move up the ranks
- How to transfer files from Samsung smartphone to PC using Your Phone app
- The brain behind the Google Pixel camera is building a universal camera app for Adobe
- The Last of Us Part 2: The Ultimate Guide
- The ex-Googler behind amazing Pixel cameras is going to make a camera app for every phone
- How to Use That Google App to Find Out What Piece of Art You Look Like
- Gay pharmacist who strangled his wife with a Tesco bag for life to get £2m insurance and use her frozen embryos to start new life with his male lover is found guilty after his iPhone Health App showed him running around to make murder look like a burglary
How to Use the iPhone Camera App: The Ultimate Guide have 410 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at August 2, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.