Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have banned discussing politics during their stay in the Caribbean in a final desperate bid to save their marriage. The pair are said to be taking the trip to work out their marital woes but are keen to keep other topics like Kanye’s presidency campaign off the table, according to a report from TMZ on Thursday. Sources claimed Kim, 39, and Kanye, 43, haven’t spoken about politics in a while, despite the pair seeming to be at odds when it comes to topics like the pro-life and pro-choice debate. In talks: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West ‘have BANNED talking politics as they try to hash out their issues in bid to save their marriage’ on make or break trip, it was reported on Thursday The publication also claimed Kanye has stipulated he wants to continue focusing on his presidential campaign, and is standing firm on the topic even if Kim has a problem with it. MailOnline has contacted Kim and Kanye’s representatives for comment. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Kendall Jenner puts on a leggy display in a nude corset… Just like Kylie Jenner! Married At First Sight star Martha… Khloé Kardashian and brother Rob treat… Read full this story
- Kim Kardashian’s Potent Press Offensive
- Kanye West lists Wyoming estate for $11M after sprawling property ‘broke up marriage to Kim Kardashian’
- [CHANGING WORLD] Breaking Korea’s single-use plastic habit
- Lukaku injury LATEST, Paulo Fonseca ‘advanced Newcastle talks’ as Dembele seeks Toon transfer, Haaland to Chelsea latest
- Recap: Gal Gadot Makes Out With Kate McKinnon
- Meghan Markle latest news – Prince Harry ‘in total panic over Queen’s health & wants Lilibet to meet her to make amends’
- Third US F1 race should be "further west" - Szafnauer · RaceFans
- Rees-Mogg slams Labour with brutal quip 'Non-partisan socialists talk lot of nonsense'
- Happy Brexit! Big Ben bongs for New Year's victory as UK FINALLY leaves EU
- Thursday morning UK news briefing: Household mixing may be banned under Covid 'Plan C'
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West 'have BANNED talking politics as they try to hash out their issues in final bid to save their marriage' on make or break trip have 325 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 6, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.