Ranveer Singh is currently spending good time with wife Deepika Padukone at their home due to lockdown. The ‘Simmba’ actor has been sharing pictures and videos of what he is doing during the quarantine period. Now, he took to Instagram to share flaunt his man-bun in a picture. In the selfie, he can be wearing a red vest-tee and decided to tie his long hair into a pony. He looked cool as he clicked the picture! He captioned, the post, “I gotta take it on the other side 🎵 🎶 what’s your favourite @chilipeppers track? 🌶” Check out the post here: Meanwhile, Ranveer’s wife Deepika had done the hairstyling for him. He had shared a post on Instagram, revealing the same. On the work front, Ranveer will next feature in Kabir Khan’s sports drama ’83’. The film has been slated for December release. Ranveer will star in Karan Johar’s period drama ‘Takht’.
- Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's mehendi pictures from Lake Como look right out of bridal dreamland
- Ranveer Singh crashes Boman Irani’s Instagram live, leaves comment: ‘Main biwi ki help kar raha hoon’
- Tusshar Kapoor’s latest Instagram post is all about positivity. Check it out!
- Missing your photoshoots due to Coronavirus lockdown? Taapsee Pannu's latest Instagram post shows how to do it at home!
- Ranveer Singh says ‘dil ka raasta pet se hoke jaata hai’ in new pic with Deepika Padukone. See here
- New pictures of Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh from their Lake Como wedding go viral
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh, Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli, Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor: See how top star couples are spending quarantine break
- Ranveer Singh To Play Amitabh Bachchan's Iconic Character Shahenshah In Remake
- 5 times Jim Sarbh dressed better than Ranveer Singh
- Ranveer Singh calls Deepika Padukone ‘cheesy lover’ as she makes ‘bade-bade’ pizzas for him. Watch
Ranveer Singh flaunts his man-bun in the latest Instagram post; take a look! have 310 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.