Former National Football League (NFL) star Herschel Walker said Saturday that “law and order” has made America great and defunding the police will divide and defeat the country.“Police [are] the reason we’re the country we are today because of law and order,” Walker told Fox News’ “Justice with Judge Jeanine.” “But in today’s world they want to forget about law and order … We need to realize that the way we can become a country is to come together. We are being divided right now,” he said. (RELATED: Jason Whitlock on BL In Football: ‘The NFL Will Never Be Seen The Same Again Because Of The Failure Of Leadership’ Walker said there is no point in athletes kneeling while the national anthem is played before sporting events. “We are the greatest country in the world. To take a knee on the United States of America? Do we have our problems? Yes, we do. Can we solve them, yes we can,” Walker insisted, adding that kneeling players are not articulating their “end game … No one is saying what they want.” Speaking of the outrage over the death of Breonna Taylor in Louisville, who was shot and killed during a police… Read full this story
- Watch — Herschel Walker on Reparations: ‘We Use Black Power to Create White Guilt’
- Police 'are told to fine Covid rule-breakers after just ONE verbal warning' as three officers 'arrest a woman for sitting on a bench' and another is surrounded for 'leaving her house more than once'
- Frank Serpico: Police See Themselves as ‘Judge, Jury, and Executioner’
- FMIA: New Insight On NFL’s 17-Game Schedule. Plus The Story Of One QB’s Quick (Door) Dash To Top 5 Prospect
- Trump presses law and order message as protest turns deadly
- Welcome to Hotel Quarantine: Inside the $80-a-night Ibis where arrivals into Heathrow from 33 'red list' countries will have to spend ten days in Covid isolation - without leaving their rooms - for $2,600
- Moment gym is raided by police in Liverpool for breaching Covid rules by refusing to close as officers PIN man to floor and wield batons at 'customers and staff' attempting to flee
- Wall of FBI agents, police and National Guard protect senators on return to chamber after Capitol siege: DC Mayor Muriel Bowser imposes 15 days of emergency measures after pipe bombs, guns and Molotov cocktails are found
- Cong made noise about farm laws, but never discussed its content: PM Modi
- Michelle Cobbs on Her Years With Chic, the Police, Paul Simon, and Duran Duran
‘We’re The Country We Are Today Because Of Law And Order’: NFL Great Herschel Walker Rejects Kneeling, Defunding Police have 413 words, post on dailycaller.com at August 2, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.