MX Original Series— Aashram—directed by Prakash Jha, has performed phenomenally well for MX Player, raking in praise from audiences for some stellar performances and a narrative that has you hooked until the very end. Questioning the trade of faith at the hands of powerful men who are blinded by greed, this series mirrors the harsh realities of criminals masquerading as Godmen. Garbed in holy disguise, these crooks plunder the faith put in them by their innocent followers. Kashipur Waale Baba Nirala (Bobby Deol), who has created an empire for himself and appears as the Messiah for the poor, agrees to trade the trust of the poor at an exorbitant cost and asks them to vote for the blue blood native in the city, Hukum Singh (Sachin Shroff), a typical politician and an opportunist who believes that the end justify the means. Chandan Roy Sanyal), who is also the administrative head, willing to play vote-bank politics. The aashram stops at nothing and the faith of millions of followers is just another tool that is used for its own gain. Multiple subplots weaved into the overall storytelling has now left audiences asking for more. Produced and directed by Prakash Jha, Aashram is… Read full this story
- US warship crosses through Taiwan Strait after China says US using 'power politics'
- Sex, power, politics, and the Kremlin: Nastya Rybka case
- Assam's Sacred Fabric, Gamosa Emerges As A Powerful Political Statement In The Times Of CAA
- Assam's Sacred Fabric Gamosa Emerges As Powerful Political Statement In The Times Of CAA
- 'Philip Gould, the best listener in politics'
- House Freedom Caucus Opposes Democrats’ War Powers Resolution Targeting Trump
- Stormont deadlock: The crisis that spawned a video game
- Hunt: US confrontation with Iran is 'dangerous game of chicken'
- Impeachment impasse shows Pelosi's power
- Fifa: the video game that changed football
A game of power and politics in the Aashram have 295 words, post on mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com at September 4, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.