Annie Cordy performs “Tata Yoyo” live in 1980 Sign up for FREE for the latest news from the world of showbiz SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Annie Cordy has died at the age of 92. The Belgian actress and singer voiced Grandmother Willow in the French version of Disney classic Pocahontas. Trending Annie also sang for the French soundtrack of Pocahontas, on the song “Ecoute ton coeur”. The star went on to appear in another French version of a Disney film, Brother Bear, in which she voiced Tanana, known as Nanaka in the French version. Confirming the sad news of her death on Twitter, TV host Christophe Beaugrand-Gerin wrote: “I’m heartbroken tonight Mrs. Annie Cordy, you have given us so much joy, energy and emotions We won’t forget you” Annie died after suffering a cardiac arrest at her home in Vallauris, France, according to reports. READ MORE… Michael Jackson’s son Prince talks ‘gruelling’ move with sister Paris Annie Cordy dies aged 92 (Image: GETTY) Disney paid… Read full this story
- Vulture’s Most Valuable Stars of 2015
- Disney Plus: What TV Shows and Films Are on Disney Plus?
- Mourning the celebrities who died in 2016 and celebrating the legacy they left behind
- The famous faces we lost in 2015 from Coronation Street's Anne Kirkbride to rugby star Jonah Lomu
- Boy aged NINE is charged with first-degree murder and arson in horror mobile home fire that killed three toddlers and two adults
- Final goodbye: Recalling influential people who died in 2019
- The making of TIE Fighter: How being the bad guys changed Star Wars forever
- Celebrity deaths in 2019: Famous faces lost this year from Gary Rhodes to Toni Morrison
- Trump, terror and Brexit: Biggest stories of 2016, the year the world was rocked by tragedy
- Who is Jeffrey Dahmer? Horrifying true story behind My Friend Dahmer film
Annie Cordy dead: Disney star and voice of Pocahontas' Grandmother Willow dies aged 92 have 334 words, post on www.express.co.uk at September 4, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.