US President Donald Trump said to Fox News that he would win the 3 November election even if he faces an impeachment aimed to bar his Supreme Court nominee from being confirmed to the post after Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death. "I heard if I [nominate], they're going to impeach me. So they're impeaching me for doing what constitutionally I have to do. If they do that, we win [sic] all elections", Trump claimed. He argued that if House Democrats go ahead with their impeachment drive, his "numbers will go up." "I think we'll win the entire election. I think we're going to win back the House […] anyway", POTUS suggested. He spoke after Pelosi said in an interview with ABC News on Sunday that she does not exclude launching a new impeachment against Trump as a means of keeping the Senate from voting on the US president's Supreme Court nominee. “Well, we have our options. We have arrows in our quiver that I’m not about to discuss right now, but the fact is we have a big challenge in our country”, she said, when asked if she considers impeachment a way of “stalling and preventing the Senate from acting… Read full this story
- Trump says would 'prefer' to keep top official in Russia probe, but no decision yet
- Trump says impeachment is a 'dirty, filthy, disgusting word'
- Trump says ‘Angry Democrats’ in Mueller probe will meddle in the 2018 midterm elections
- Trump says he's now planning a 'steel barrier' instead of a concrete wall on Mexican border
- Trump says he showed ‘good instincts’ by firing Comey before he had found any wrongdoing
- Trump says he feels ‘badly’ for associates in Mueller’s crosshairs and doesn’t rule out pardoning them
- Impeachment? Trump says he’s too successful for that
- News Trump says he has power to pardon himself
- Trump says Russia should be allowed back in G7, again threatens allies on trade
- Futures fall on Trump impeachment push, Nike gains
If House Embarks on New Impeachment Push, ‘We’ll Win Entire Election’, Trump Says have 338 words, post on sputniknews.com at September 21, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.