The Suicide Squad spin-off series based on John Cena’s Peacemaker character is happening at HBO Max. The series is being written by James Gunn, who will also direct a portion of the 8 episodes, including the series debut. Peacemaker will serve as an origin story and will be a companion piece to the upcoming movie, which is set to hit theaters in August 2021. Gunn is currently in the middle of the post-production process on The Suicide Squad , and has already shared some footage with DC fans. Casey Bloys, Chief Content Officer for HBO and HBO Max says, “James Gunn has the unique ability to create an expansive universe while also bringing to life the soul and wit of each character. We look forward to a deep dive into the world of Peacemaker .” Gunn will also serve as a producer on the upcoming series, while John Cena will executive produce. Gunn had this to say about the upcoming spin-off series for The Suicide Squad . ” Peacemaker is an opportunity to delve into current world issues through the lens of this superhero/supervillain/and world’s biggest douchebag. I’m excited to expand The Suicide Squad and bring this character from the… Read full this story
- Sex And The City stars will make more than $1 MILLION per episode as HBO Max revival is confirmed without Kim Cattrall
- When are Godzilla vs. Kong, Dune, Matrix 4 and more coming to HBO Max?
- When are The Little Things, Godzilla vs. Kong, Matrix 4 and more coming to HBO Max?
- HBO Max Extends Popular 20% Off Deal for New Subscribers till March
- Sarah Jessica Parker brushes off her Manolo Blahniks as Sex and the City revival CONFIRMED at HBO Max with Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis
- Caitlyn Jenner in talks to appear in Sex and the City reboot on HBO Max amid efforts to make new installment more inclusive: 'They want new faces'
- Warner Bros. will stream movies on HBO Max the same day they drop in theaters
- HBO Max: Everything to know, before WW84 is gone
- Justice League on HBO Max: Jared Leto's Joker, Deathstroke scenes, and everything else we know
- John Cena's 'Perverted Improvisations' in The Suicide Squad Blew Joel Kinnaman's Mind
John Cena's Peacemaker Will Get an HBO Max Series After The Suicide Squad have 358 words, post on movieweb.com at September 23, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.