All four Vietnamese students who participated in the 2020 International Olympiad in Informatics won prizes, including one gold medal. The online competition took place in Singapore on September 13-23. Four Vietnamese students competed at the event and all of them achieved medals. The Vietnamese team participates in the 2020 International Olympiad in Informatics. Bui Hong Duc, a 12th grader from the High School for Gifted Students, Hanoi University of Science, won the gold medal. Meanwhile, the two silver medals went to Vu Hoang Kien and Le Quang Huy, both from this high school. Tran Quang Thanh from the High School for Gifted Students, Hanoi National University of Education, was the bronze medal winner. The Vietnamese team did their tests at the University of Engineering and Technology under Vietnam National University, Hanoi. This year's contest attracted 343 students from 87 countries and territories, including 171 medal winners. Vietnam ranked 9th; while China took the lead with four gold medals. Earlier, Vietnam bagged gold medals at the 2020 European Physics Olympiad and the Asia-Pacific Informatics Olympiad and the International Biology Olympiad.
- Winter Olympics: Russia beat Germany 4-3 to win gold medal in men's ice hockey
- Vietnam bags six gold medals at world bodybuilding championships
- Vietnamese female runner wins Asian running gold medal
- Vietnamese runner secures gold medal in Asian athletics championships
- Figure skating world champion Chen wins gold in France
- ASIAD 2018: Vietnam’s sport delegation honoured
- Nguyen going for gold at SEA Games
- Nguyễn going for gold at SEA Games
- Asian Games: India return with lesser medals but hockey gold brings joy
- Renowned Russian violinist serves as judge for int’l music contest in Vietnam
Vietnam wins gold medal at International Olympiad in Informatics have 261 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 24, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.