Remote work and education are quietly morphing into work and learn anywhere strategy and the evolution is likely to kick off an innovation cycle. Yes, this shift is about more than terminology. The move to remote work and education was a shift born in the COVID-19 pandemic. Work and learn anywhere reflects more permanence and productivity gains will require thought, experimentation and investment. Indeed, a TechRepublic Premium survey of CXOs reveals that 13% of respondents rank remote work as a top 2021 budget priority . In terms of how COVID-19 will affect IT priorities, 26% of respondents reported that they will spend more on remote technologies that enable employees to work from home, 22% will spend more on security and 19% said most of their IT staff will work from home permanently. The shift to working and learning from anywhere has been a recurring theme on tech earnings conference calls. The general theme is that vendors that enable people to work and learn from anywhere will be winners. Companies that harness the remote productivity and flexibility will win too. Simply put, there may be no going back when you consider that employees are fleeing high-priced cities for other locations. In… Read full this story
- If I Sell You My Company, Will You Respect Me In The Morning?
- AMC goes fourth: Circuit's new CEO trades coffee for popcorn
- New products on display at CineEurope 2017
- New Products on Display at CineEurope 2016
- Full Plate: Rodolphe Buet heads distribution and marketing at STUDIOCANAL
- Playing Well Together: Super League Gaming brings young competitors to theatres
- Maximizing Marcus: Rolando Rodriguez reintroduces a venerable theatre brand
- Consumers rule! Annual Media Summit surveys a vast realm of entertainment options
- Donald Tang Reveals His China-Focused Plans to Make a Real Profit on Movies
- Four Awesome Marketing Vehicles You Probably Take For Granted
Work, learn anywhere strategies attract investment, innovation have 291 words, post on www.zdnet.com at September 6, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.