President Donald Trump is doing “extremely well” and reported no symptoms on Tuesday following his return to the White House, according to Dr. Sean Conley, the president’s physician. Conley said in a memorandum published Tuesday: “He [Trump] had a restful first night at home and today [Tuesday] he reports no symptoms. Vital signs and physical exam remain stable, with an ambulatory oxygen saturation level of 95 to 97 percent. Overall he continues to do extremely well, I will provide updates as we know more.” Though Trump “may not entirely be out of the woods yet,” Conley said at a Monday press briefing, “the president has continued to improve.” Oxygen levels and lung condition “It’s been more than 72 hours since his last fever, oxygen levels, including ambulatory saturations and his work of breathing, are all normal,” Conley said Monday. The president had two episodes where his oxygen levels dropped. For both episodes, “he received a little bit of oxygen and recovered immediately,” Conley said. The oxygen “wasn’t required. He wasn’t short of breath. He wasn’t looking ill. It was more of us trying to anticipate needs and see how he’d respond. In both cases, he came right off. He didn’t… Read full this story
- Donald Trump asked Ukraine President to investigate Joe Biden in phone call sparking impeachment inquiry
- Donald Trump impeachment inquiry: President's ex-adviser says Russia 'gearing up' to interfere in 2020 US election
- Donald Trump impeachment inquiry: President was told 'Ukrainian leader will do anything you ask'
- Lawyer says second whistleblower backs complaint against US President Donald Trump
- White House ordered to turn over documents to support Donald Trump impeachment probe
- President Donald Trump considers testifying to US Congress over Ukraine dealings
- Donald Trump considers testifying to US Congress over Ukraine dealings
- Donald Trump blocks US ambassador to European Union from testifying in impeachment inquiry
- Donald Trump's impeachment hearing digs into his 'fictional narrative' and conspiracy theories
- Donald Trump is digging in after two weeks of public impeachment hearings
Donald Trump COVID Update—What President's Physician Has Said About His Condition have 325 words, post on www.newsweek.com at October 7, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.