It’s election day, and Californians have already returned more than 12 million early ballots, more than half the total that were mailed out. More than 101 million ballots were cast across the U.S. by election day. Bookmark our live election results page and check back often as votes get counted in the Bay Area, California and across the country. Plus, see Chronicle Editorial Board endorsements here. Top headlines: A viewer’s guide to the election night results Bay Area voters turn out, lured to museums, stadiums California voter registration sets record Latest updates from today: 10:12 p.m. Bay Area school districts looking to raise property taxes: School districts across the Bay Area, including in San Francisco and Marin and Alameda counties, could be raising property taxes to fund better school facilities and would pass parcel taxes to cover costs for art, music, libraries, salaries and other purposes, according to early returns. Read the how the measures fared in early returns. 9:21 p.m. Prop. F leading early on: Mayor London Breed and the Board of Supervisors sponsored the measure, which would eliminate the city’s payroll tax and gradually raise gross receipts tax rates by 40% for all industries. The measure was was… Read full this story
- Live Updates: Trump Campaign Blasts First Night of DNC as 'Hollywood-Produced Infomercial'
- ***Live Updates*** Democratic National Convention Night Two
- Trump Campaign Asks Biden to Agree to Move Debates After Commission Says No
- Cardi B, Joe Biden Discuss 2020 Election, Covid-19, Police Brutality
- Trump retweets Russian propaganda about Biden that US intel agencies say is intended to influence 2020 election
- America's 2020 election may already be irrevocably tainted
- Pressure mounts on Trump to match Biden's convention appearance
- Why Trump Can't Delay 2020 Election, Even If He Wanted to
- Republican Convention, Day One: Live Updates
- Trump Jr. calls Biden the 'Loch Ness Monster of the swamp'
2020 Election Live Updates: Trump captures Ohio; Biden secures Minnesota have 297 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at November 4, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.