GTA Online, the multiplayer mode in Grand Theft Auto V, has announced a new collective Heist Challenge–this time asking the community to steal a collective $100 billion from any of the Online Heist Finales. If the goal is reached, all players will get a special vehicle for free in December, while players who actively participated in one of the heists will unlock a special bonus for their efforts.The Heist Challengehttps://t.co/k4RdsMacv7 pic.twitter.com/X0PuQMS3M4 — Rockstar Games (@RockstarGames) November 12, 2020The amount being asked for is pretty huge– just a few billion dollars under the net worth of the world’s second richest man, Bill Gates, or around half the net worth of the richest, Jeff Bezos. Luckily, cash is a little easier to come by in GTA than in the real world. To inspire players to get back into the game and get heisting, GTA Online is also offering a $1,000,000 bonus to everyone who logs in between now and November 18.As an added incentive, Casino Heist Setup Fees have been discounted by 75% until the end of the challenge, making it a lot more tempting to give a heist a crack. Players have until November 18th to hit the lofty $100 billion… Read full this story
- Watch out: GTA Online's most reviled griefmobile is cheap this week
- 'Fortnite' Collect Boss Weapon Locations Week 4 Challenge Guide
- Premier League Darts 2020: How successful has the Challengers format been?
- Coronavirus: Top US universities move classes online
- Dresden museum $1.1 billion heist looks like inside job: reports
- Red Dead Online is the best way to experience Red Dead Redemption 2's epic open world
- L.A. County reports new community-spread coronavirus cases as state total hits 198
- The victim of EVE Online's $5,000 gank says he's struggling with the aftermath
- A new laser-toting disaster lab aims to save lives by saving data
- Budget billions to beat coronavirus: Chancellor Rishi Sunak to unveil rescue package for firms hit by panic – plus a staggering £600bn boost for Britain's infrastructure
GTA Online Asks Players To Steal A Collective $100 Billion In New Heist Challenge have 325 words, post on www.gamespot.com at November 13, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.