DUBLIN (CBS SF) — A gun dealer has caused a stir in Dublin after inviting members of the National Rifle Association and right-wing groups Oath Keepers, Three Percenters and other “Second Amendment supporters” to protest against a Tri-Valley for Black Lives event Sunday at Dublin City Hall. Mike Grant, a federally licensed firearms dealer, and owner of Guns Unlimited Advance Firearms Training—which was based in Dublin and is now headquartered in Colorado—posted “This is a 911!!” on social media Saturday. The post, which included a picture of one of the student organizers of the BLM event, has since been removed. “Patriots the city of Dublin had a council meeting Tuesday night Nov. 3 and had the contract attorney telling the council how to get around the new sign ordinance they just put in place months back,” Grant wrote, according to a screenshot of the page circulated around social media. “The reason is because Shawn Kumagai wants to let the black lives matter thugs put signs up promoting their agenda.” Kumagai is a member of the Dublin City Council, which on Nov. 3 approved a request from Tri-Valley for Black Lives to bring its “sign garden” to City Hall this coming… Read full this story
- Spying on Peace Groups Not Surprising Says Civil Rights Vet
- Hong Kong protesters slam LeBron James' criticism of Daryl Morey tweet: 'People are angry'
- Dave Brubeck in Concert at Orchestra Hall. Chicago, Ill. Mid 60's
- Borat: Not A Laughing Matter!
- No Matter What America Does, The Rest Of The World Will Never Like Us
- What's Right About Nebraska: How the Democrats Lost the Heart of American Populism
- Cairo - Shopping in the City of the Dead
- Black Bubble [Part One]
- Limin' in Ybor City--A Different Kind of Jury Duty
- Wedding Etiquette - Solutions to the Top Six Etiquette Dilemmas
Gun Dealer Invites Right-Wing Groups To Protest Black Lives Matter Event At Dublin City Hall have 294 words, post on sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com at November 11, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.