This is the moment a van hurtles the wrong way down the A13 in a high-speed police chase before the driver is arrested in possession of ‘suspected ill-gotten cash’. The white Ford van is seen driving on the hard shoulder at speed against oncoming traffic during the chase from the Dartford Tunnel to Rainham, Essex, on December 3. Officers later arrested a 22-year-old man from the London area on suspicion of offences including money laundering, vehicle theft and possessing a class A drug. The white Ford van is seen driving on the hard shoulder at speed against oncoming traffic during a police chase from the Dartford Tunnel to Rainham, Essex, on December 3 An HGV driver captured the dramatic moment while travelling on the other side of the dual carriageway after a police helicopter was deployed and followed the van. The footage follows the van for one minute and 23 seconds as it heads along the wrong side of the A13 before driving through the traffic cones. Kent Police said the chase started when officers tried to stop the van near the Dartford Tunnel, which is around eight miles from Rainham. A Kent Police spokeswoman said: ‘Officers attempted to stop… Read full this story
- VIDEO: Vallejo Suspects Arrested After High-Speed Police Chase, Attempted Carjackings On Freeway
- Four teens rushed to hospital as car smashes into garden wall at high speed
- Moment jewel thief falls out of van during 80mph chase with police
- Essex lorry deaths: The supposed 'VIP' journey that killed 39 people
- Riots 10 years on: The five summer nights when London burned
- How the Police Use Facial Recognition, and Where It Falls Short
- How Cities Lost Control of Police Discipline
- How Ferguson Brutalized Its Way to a Civil-Rights Nightmare
- Who Will Hold the Police Accountable?
- Driver In Hit-And-Run Spree Had 'Intention To Kill': Montco DA
Moment stolen van hurtles the wrong way down the A13 in high-speed police chase through Kent, Essex and London before driver is arrested have 294 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 7, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.