Carole Baskin’s late husband Don Lewis was reportedly murdered in a plane and dumped in the gulf back in 1997. Joe Exotic: Tigers, Lies & Cover-Up, a new documentary currently airing on Discovery+, details the possible death of Lewis after years of speculation. Netflix’s Tiger King became everybody’s guilty pleasure when the public health crisis first started, bringing Carole Baskin back into the limelight, along with her missing ex-husband. While Carole Baskin has definitely benefitted from the Netflix series, she doesn’t think she was portrayed fairly. “The series presents this without any regard for the truth or in most cases even giving me an opportunity before publication to rebut the absurd claims,” she said. “They did not care about truth. The unsavory lies are better for getting viewers.” If Baskin wasn’t happy with the Netflix docuseries, she probably isn’t going to like the new Discovery+ doc either. Don Lewis’ former lawyer Joe Fritz makes some pretty extraordinary claims in Joe Exotic: Tigers, Lies & Cover-Up which banks off the success of Netflix’s hit docs-series Tiger King. “I had heard that he got strangled with an electric cord from the backseat of his airplane,” Fritz says. “With somebody else flying, he… Read full this story
- EXCLUSIVE: This is the ex-boyfriend Tiger King's Carole Baskin tried to evict two days before he filed a restraining order against her in fear of his life, claiming she told him 'dead bodies can't talk' in reference to her missing husband
- EXCLUSIVE: 'My soul dies a little each day… my heart will stop like an animal.' Tiger King star Joe Exotic reveals in letter to 29-year-old pen pal his torment of spending 'two years' in solitary confinement
- Jason Manford says he'll only go on I'm A Celebrity if Tiger King's Carole Baskin does and insists he has to have the SAME paycheck as her
- Tiger King Joe Exotic is finally released from solitary confinement and moved into a medical facility in prison after spending 'four months in isolation amid coronavirus fears'
- Louis Theroux admits what it was like working with Tiger King's Joe Exotic
- 'Tiger King' Joe Exotic says husband abandoned him, begs Donald Trump, Cardi B and Kim Kardashian for help
- 'Tiger King' star Joe Exotic released from solitary confinement after months in coronavirus lockdown
- Johnny Depp's lawyers say Amber Heard 'deliberately cut HERSELF before claiming he attacked her' during three-day hotel-room 'hostage situation'' - as they show her photo of patio door she could have left by at any time
- 20 must-see documentaries to explain the world in 2020
- 'Anti-feminist' lawyer who 'shot dead federal judge's son and wounded her husband while posing as a FedEx driver before killing himself in his car' had terminal cancer and previously trashed her in a self-published book
New Joe Exotic Documentary Claims Carole Baskin's Ex-Husband Was Strangled & Dumped Over Gulf have 457 words, post on movieweb.com at December 4, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.