Need a break from election week? You’re not the only one! This is, understandably, an intense time of the year. And what better is there to unwind than by curling up with some excellent TV shows to binge for hours? Netflix has by far, the most comprehensive lineup of original series, as well as new and classic shows produced by other studios. It’s a great deal to have so much television at your fingertips at just a moment’s notice. But it can be difficult to find the best of the best. That’s why we’ve already done it for you, and put together a list of the top TV shows streaming on Netflix right now. Looking for something else? We’ve also rounded up the best movies on Amazon Prime, the best shows on Hulu, the best shows on Amazon Prime, and the best shows on Disney+. The Queen’s Gambit A compelling chess drama wasn’t on our 2020 bingo card, but Netflix’s skillfully made adaptation of Walter Tevis’ The Queen’s Gambit has given us the series we didn’t know we needed. Anya Taylor-Joy stars as chess prodigy Beth Harmon, a young woman who is driven to become the very best in the… Read full this story
- ESPN wants you to stop watching Netflix. Right now!
- Here are the year's best shows to binge before 2017
- Netflix Australia’s best shows: over 60 great TV series to stream in 2018
- 13 Things I Learned Binge-Watching
- 14 best Christmas movies on Netflix for 2017
- All the Best Movies Coming to and Leaving Netflix in July 2016
- Best Netflix documentaries for July 2018
- Best comedies and stand-up on Netflix for July 2018
- 9 Amazon Prime TV shows you should definitely download
- 'Ghost in the Shell' studio leads Netflix's anime Originals lineup
The best shows to binge watch on Netflix right now have 295 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at November 7, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.