Products featured are independently selected by our editorial team and we may earn a commission from purchases made from our links; the retailer may also receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes. Beyonce said it best: if you like it, you should put a ring on it. And according to the latest data, more and more people are doing just that during the pandemic. Industry experts like Edahn Golan Diamond Research & Data reported double-digit sales gains in the fine jewelry sector in August, a huge increase from early pandemic numbers and the same time last year. Proprietary research on love in the time of Corona by Signet Jewelers (parent company to Jared, Kay, Zales, and more), meantime, found that 48 percent of couples quarantining together felt their relationship had strengthened, 12 percent reported speeding up plans to propose, and most were planning to splurge more than usual this holiday season, willing to buy bigger and better rings because they’re not spending money on things like destination engagements or vacations. Add to the fact that December is already the most popular month to get engaged, according to The Knot’s 2019 Global Wedding Report, and well, the pandemic could prove to… Read full this story
- This Video Of Kaley Cuoco Getting Engaged Will Make You Cry Happy Tears
- The Epic Story of How the NYPD Rescued a Couple's Lost Engagement Ring
- Calum von Moger's Latest Instagram Shows Him Jumping Into a Lake to Save a Friend's Headphones
- Life Hack: These Magic Words Will Apparently Get You a Flight Upgrade
- Weak Internet Man Calls Arnold Schwarzenegger a "Snowflake," Gets Blasted By Mr. Freeze Joke
- BREAKING: YouTube bans pandemic preparedness video that teaches people how to survive a deadly outbreak
- How France is persuading its citizens to get vaccinated
- How kids around the world get to school
- Sophrology is a new stress-busting mindfulness trend... so could it actually help you calm down?
- Wait, Who Was Derek Peth Engaged To On Paradise Again?
The Latest Pandemic Trend: Getting Engaged have 319 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at December 4, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.