A TIKTOK travel influencer has been slammed by her followers for posting a “tone deaf” video of all her 2020 holidays. In the video round up, traveller Barbora Ondrackova shared her trips across the world from the past year, including lavish restaurants and hotel stays. Some of the holidays included ski holidays as well as trips to the Maldives, Paris and Dubai. Budapest, Austria and Italy also made the cut for fancy holidays abroad this year for the TikTok user. In the video, she not only is seen without a face mask at any of the locations, but was also regularly at restaurants and in public without the face covering. Social media users slammed her for showing off the videos of her travel while many have been forced to quarantine or are in lockdowns due to soaring coronavirus cases around the world.One person wrote: “This is so insulting to the nurses/doctors and everyone else trying to survive this pandemic. But no you just keep on dancing.” Another added: “It’s not hate but the lack of respect for human decency.” A social media user also said: “I don’t see a single face mask in this.” However, not everyone agreed that she… Read full this story
- Tory London mayor candidate slammed for dismissing homelessness as 'hype'
- Love Island bosses audition Z-list reality stars for 2019 series – and even Vicky Pattison’s boyfriend gets the call
- Christian Hickey shooting trial: All the evidence heard by the jury day-by-day
- How head injuries finished the rugby career of Cillian Willis
- New to Netflix UK for April 2019
- Netflix's best shows and films to appear in April
- Kate McCann’s agony on 12th Mother’s Day without missing Madeleine – amid fears £12m probe will be shelved
TikTok influencer slammed for ‘tone deaf’ video of her 2020 travels – with no face masks and lavish holidays have 286 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 31, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.