Digital transformation: a must for enterprises Deputy Minister of Information and Communications Nguyen Huy Dung urged enterprises to speed up digital transformation as it is essential for business growth. Dung was speaking on Monday at “Vietnam DX Day 2020”, a two-day event organised by the Viet Nam Software and IT Services (Vinasa) and Authority of Information Technology Application, starting from 2020. DX Day was a bold effort to promote the digital transformation in Viet Nam and for enterprises to promote the participation of Vietnamese firms in the global technology value chains. On June 3, 2020, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc approved the national digital transformation programme to 2025 and 2020 was selected to be the year for national digital transformation. Dung stressed that digital transformation was successful only when the progress attracted the participation of the entire population, meaning that digital technology services as well as network security must be universal with reasonable prices, easy to use and convenient for everyone. He urged every agency, organisation and business to raise strategies to implement and speed up digital transformation, adding that Vietnamese digital technology companies were the main force in developing the digital infrastructure, platforms, services and solutions as well as… Read full this story
- Hulu + Live TV will cost $10 more per month starting December 18
- Vietnam’s producers meet difficulties as yuan weakens.
- Online Friday 2019 to take place on December 6
- Vietnam has many seaports but lacks roads connecting ports
- Vietnam aviation sector growth slows
- Big fashion brands enter Vietnam market
- VN businesses save money by renting solar power systems
- Wood Mackenzie: Vietnam becomes Southeast Asia’s hottest solar PV market
- Promoting low-carbon circular economy in Vietnam with a Swedish perspective
- PM attends Vietnam - Russia Business Forum
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 18 have 274 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 18, 2020. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.